What's this?

Your daily Friendly University-student Canadian Korean (F.U.C.K.) can be found here! We serve hypocritical parenting, overpriced university fees, too-busy-for-you friends, and an Asian living his life in Canada not knowing where his life's headed! Today's special? I guess you'll just have to wait and see :) Put your email down below if you want to get emails for each post, and feel free to comment with any thoughts of your own!

Thursday 25 July 2013

Call me Hank.

Why hello there. Nice seeing you here. Chances are, if you're stumbling across this blog you're either:

a) travelling the deepest swirling depths of the vast universe known as the strands of webbing cast by the goddess spider, Internet,
b) a close enough friend in real life to have burrowed your way into my life online, only to discover that my internet persona is merely an amplified version of parts of my personality, or
c) following me on Twitter or YouTube.

...I guess I could've just mentioned the last option, because clearly those two sources are basically going to be the reason for 99.9% of my traffic. Aka 1 or 2 people. Right? Right. Well, let's get on with it.

What do I plan on posting? Well, I'm an optimistic, high school graduated, level-headed, Korean, Canadian, gay (in both definitions of the word), university-bound, eloquent (hopefully haha), social guy who just sometimes has a lot to say. Whether it be contradictory Asian parenting, a first relationship, relentless internet drama, or just fun times out with friends, you'll find most typical as well as many atypical topics for any 18 year old to be talking about on this blog.

So do you think you're interested? Well, favourite this page (yes, I did just use the Canadian spelling of favourite, get over it, the word looks better with the 'u') or follow me on Blogger (no clue how that works so don't even bother asking) or whatnot. Or if you're following me on twitter, I'll be tweeting out posts anyhow to save you the trouble. Unless you think I'm just conceited and think that more people want to read what I have to say than in reality... then of course you don't have to do anything. But you're here to begin with... right?

This was your daily F.U.C.K. for Wednesday, July 24th. Here's to accepting the present as a gift; let's embrace tomorrow with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment