What's this?

Your daily Friendly University-student Canadian Korean (F.U.C.K.) can be found here! We serve hypocritical parenting, overpriced university fees, too-busy-for-you friends, and an Asian living his life in Canada not knowing where his life's headed! Today's special? I guess you'll just have to wait and see :) Put your email down below if you want to get emails for each post, and feel free to comment with any thoughts of your own!

Monday 29 July 2013

Less than something, more than nothing.

Why can't Koreans play hockey? 

Because every time they get into a corner, they open up a convenience store. 

Ha. 

I'm really tired tonight. 

I started working at my dad's convenience store today.

I also went rock climbing again for the first time since around May, back when I used to climb very regularly.

I don't know why I'm spacing after every sentence.

Maybe it's to hide the fact that this post has next to no substance. 

Maybe this daily thing won't work out.

Ha.

No, I'm going to see it through until the end.

Until that point, I guess you'll just have to deal with these short posts (the BF requested a short one anyways).

If you don't like it, I guess you'll just have to F.U.C.K. off, eh? 

Haha.

That was also a joke that my BF told me. 

...I've already gotten to the point where I'm stealing ideas for posts?

Nah, he told me he wanted me to put that joke somewhere.

Well.

That was your daily F.U.C.K for Monday, July 29th, 2013. Sometimes having not much to say is better than complaining about things that don't matter. Let the small stuff slide, don't sweat it, and our lives will be much happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment